Admin: Sigh... I thought I could finish this story now, but I guess I need one more page. And maybe an omake. Oh, Malaysia, your tsundere levels are off the chart!
Let me just finish this story. This is a gift for myself. Though this is supposed to be a shipping story, its starting to become a cultural one. The Swiss god of neutrality has a stronger hold on me than I thought. Maybe I should have uploaded this on my main account.
part 3: You are here
Filipino Concept of Shame (Hiya)
- Hiya is shame and is a motivating factor behind behaviour.
- It is a sense of social propriety and conforming to societal norms of behaviour.
- Filipinos believe they must live up to the accepted standards of behaviour and if they fail to do so they bring shame not only upon themselves, but also upon their family.
- One indication of this might be a willingness to spend more than they can afford on a party rather than be shamed by their economic circumstances.
- If someone is publicly embarrassed, criticized, or does not live up to expectations, they feel shame and lose self-esteem.
Anyway, sorry its just a sketch. Im too lazy and tired to even bother to polish this. I just want an excuse to include Brunei in my stories. And it includes some headcanons too.
To those I still owe sketches, I havent forgotten them. I'll work on them as soon as I can!===============================================================================================Philippines and Brunei OC belongs to Malaysia base on Himaruya sketchHetalia belongs to